Early childhood education and care has been wiggled and squiggled over the past few years. Making the time to celebrate our profession and reignite our enthusiasm for creative quality practices is necessary for us to collectively come together.
The Inside, Outside, Upside Down Conference is a unique in that theory will be embedded with practical learning. Participants will learn not only the theory but choose from a range of workshops where they can gain skills to implement immediately into their learning environments. There will be time for thinking and time for doing.
Inside Outside Upside Down is for all educators working in early years specifically birth-8 years in LDC, FDC, OSHC or school settings.
Together during these two days we will explore:
- Designing enticing places and spaces for creativity
- Outdoor learning and creativity
- Arts practice to inspire creativity
- Noongar Aboriginal perspectives
- Reflective practice in and through creative approaches
- Pedagogical provocations to create creative discussions
Featuring keynote presentations from David Gilkes (B.Ed, MECE) and Anthony Semann.
The conference will also feature these exclusive inclusions:
- an artisan and educational marketplace bursting at the seams with resources and goodies to keep your creative juices flowing
- an educator retreat including soft furnishings and FREE mini massages to help you de stress and relax (YES PLEASE!!!)
- performances by local musicians
- activities and giveaways to kept it fun and entertaining
Discounted accommodation options are exclusively available to ticket purchasers. Use code CONV10 at https://rendezvousperthscarbor...
Registration on Saturday 17th starts at 8:30am sharp.
Saturday 17th 9:00am - 4:30pm
Sunday 18th 9:00am - 4:00pm
Find out more about our speakers and stay up to date - https://elitefamilydaycare.com..
Information above subject to change.
See our events calendar below: