Coming from the Waldorf handcraft tradition, these irresistable dolls encourage creative play and promote emotional and imaginitive development of young children. Peg dolls can be made from natural materials to reflect the seasonal cycle, favourite fairytales and festivals from around the world. Inside this book you will fidn patterns for creating bluebirds and butterflies, flower and fairytale figures, gnomes, winter angels and more:
- Easy to follow, step by step instructions for children and crafters of all level of experience
- Beautiful colour illustrations and photos
- A range of over 60 designs and patterns for peg dolls
- Ideas for peg dolls as gifts and toys, for seasonal nature tables or fairs
- An inspiring section on storytelling with peg dolls
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Awe & Wonder users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.